For over 35 years University of Alberta Engineering Co-op students have made a difference in businesses across Canada and around the world. Co-op education works – for students and employers:
- Gain a competitive edge when entering the workforce, with up to 20 months of work experience on your resume.
- Boost employability through individualized employment support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
- Accelerate learning by putting classroom theory into practice.
- Learn more...
- Meet changing workplace demands with knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and engaged workers, whenever you need it most.
- Inspire and mentor students as they progress through their professional education.
- Identify emerging talent early on and find the perfect fit for potential new permanent hires.
- Learn more…
Are you ready to get started? Let us help!